Saturday, June 28, 2008

Here we go...

Today...I am realizing that alot of clothes in this house (Kids) are either too big or too small. Usually every summer I spend around $5000.00 for summer wardrobes. I did the have tos like swimming suits and basic shorts. I now would like to fix the kids wardrobes and rid us of items that are too small. These items are normally hung on the top rack and kept for....I don't know. So they are going. Today I am not buying any clothes. I am going to my moms and making my children clothes. I know how. Plus my mom has so much amazing fabric that I won't need to spend a penny. I am aiming today for 3 outfits per kid. Let's see what today brings!!! I am going over to check out her patterns and figure on how and what I will be making. Saving myself money.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! How ambitious! I haven't sew for years. I should get back into it.